$110.00 – $300.00
San Diego, CA
- Access to our entire Kit Materials Vault, with fun facts, multi-disciplinary project starts, worksheets, and a teaching manual
- Reserved space on our Master Explorers page
- Student entrance (Teacher Kit also includes teacher entrance, Membership Kit includes Silver Annual Pass – see location’s website for details)
- Ticket/reservation insurance and educational planning support
Add-On Kits for interactions and encounters at SeaWorld can be purchased as custom kits using the names and prices below. They do no include entrance to the park and can only be used as Add-Ons to ticket of membership kits. The options are:
Dolphin Interaction Experience – Get into the water with SeaWorld Dolphins! Children must be 48″ or taller.
- SeaWorld Dolphin Interaction Add-On Student Kit – $245
- SeaWorld Dolphin Interaction Add-On Teacher Kit – $470
Beluga Interaction Experience – Get into the water with SeaWorld Belugas! Children must be 48″ or taller.
- SeaWorld Beluga Interaction Add-On Student Kit – $205
- SeaWorld Beluga Interaction Add-On Teacher Kit – $400
Sloth Encounter Experience – Meet the sloths!
- SeaWorld Sloth Encounter Add-On Student Kit – $95
- SeaWorld Sloth Encounter Add-On Teacher Kit – $170
Dolphin Encounter Experience – Touch, feed, and train SeaWorld Dolphins!
- SeaWorld Dolphin Encounter Add-On Student Kit – $105
- SeaWorld Dolphin Encounter Add-On Teacher Kit – $190
Sea Lion Encounter – Get up close and personal with Seals and Sea Lions!
- SeaWorld Sea Lion Encounter Add-On Student Kit – $70
- SeaWorld Sea Lion Encounter Add-On Teacher Kit – $120
NOTE: Tickets are not purchased directly from SeaWorld but the provider has been thoroughly vetted to provide the best most flexible tickets offered. Please let us know if you have any issues. Memberships, interactions, and encounters are purchased directly through SeaWorld.
SeaWorld is a gorgeous animal park located in coastal San Diego. They are one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal husbandry, behavioral management, veterinary care and animal welfare. They also rescue and rehabilitate marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® and Busch Gardens® rescue teams have helped more than 36,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
No outside food is allowed in, but you can bring in plastic water bottles. They have lots of eateries and plenty of kiosks for snacks and goodies along the way. Parking isn’t free, so plan ahead for that. Be sure to either download their app or take a look at their map so you can include some of their amazing animal adventure shows in your itinerary for the day.
SeaWorld is definitely a full day trip, and can even take up more than one day easily. There is so much to see and learn, your students will love learning all about marine biology and ocean ecology at SeaWorld!